A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our clients Planning Team, based in Warwick as a full time Planning Coordinator within their Customer Support. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main role as the Workforce Planner / Scheduler will be to help maximise efficiencies of the engineering work force and provide relevant data to the field management team around activity, performance, health and safety and, compliance.
Key tasks will include:
· Support the Field and Planning teams with all duties necessary
· Day to day liaison with field personnel, in particular Team Managers and Operations Managers as well as the Service Centre Manager
· Actively seek ways to continuously improve the performance against KPIs
· Analysis to find best fix or to reduce/remove problematical issues
· Ensure team/field engagement is kept high and people are the number one priority
· Ensure company standards and procedures are adhered to by those employees.
· Provide excellent customer service
· Collate data for call information, relevant location, and engineers dispatched
· Plan In-day activity schedules using routes, geography, and traffic patterns
· Effectively manage own workload, and work unsupervised
· Perform basic administrative work, including data entry
· Demonstrate strong caller questioning and assessment skills
Our client is looking for:
· Experience within a similar role as a planner or scheduler
· Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of scheduling and planning applications
· Preferably educated to degree level
· A confident and a forward thinking person, able to demonstrate previous experience within a production planning or work force scheduling role.
· Good PC skills, knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Movex would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 2912
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 PA