SALARY:£10.00 PER HOUR DOE.
Do you have B2B experience? Are you looking for a role within a friendly team environment? We are seeking an individual to join an ambitious, successful team within a sales lead generation organisation with a world-wide client portfolio. The role involves a high volume of outbound calls on a daily basis – B2B appointment making, lead generation and account management. Clients and target companies will be in a wide range of business sectors and customer service and your confident telephone manner are key.
Due to the rural Warwickshire location own transport is essential – parking is available. Hours can be full time or part time
Main Responsibilities will include:
· Researching, identifying and profiling potential targets
· Tailoring propositions to meet clients’ needs and closing new business opportunities
· Clearly and effectively presenting features and benefits of products and services
· Reaching call targets daily
· Maintaining client databases
· Securing new business appointments and ensuring effective follow up of leads
· In time, managing ongoing relationships with a portfolio of existing accounts
Our client is looking for:
· A professional, confident and persuasive telephone manner, able to engage with clients, establish their key motivations and gain commitment
· First class communication and listening skills
· A previous successful track record in a customer service, telemarketing, lead generation environment will be a distinct advantage
· Experience of selling products and/or services in a business to business (B2B) environment will also be advantageous
· You will be familiar with database/CRM management and Microsoft Office tools especially Word and Excel
· You are comfortable in a fast paced, target and time driven environment
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3044
Location: Rural location Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time (Part time considered for the right candidate)
Salary: £10.00 per hour DOE