This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a busy and expanding specialist training company based in Stoneleigh on a temporary to permanent basis.
· Answer and direct phone calls appropriately
· Provide administration support for internal and external trainers
· Set up rooms, arrange lunches for all internal training courses
· Clear away and leave all training rooms in a tidy manner following training courses
· Prepare the paperwork for all courses
· Liaise with Trainers regarding paperwork, hotel & travel requirements, booking requirements where appropriate.
· Update calendars of trainers with delegate information on a weekly basis
· Updating of calendars on all systems with course dates, locations, trainers, delegate details, etc.
· Send room booking requests to third party host locations in line with agreed timescales
· Provide general support to visitors within the office
· Support the other Administrators in the office when appropriate and during busy periods
· Responsible for all post sent from the office, ensuring that it is franked correctly and using the correct method of postage for the item. E.g. registered, recorded, etc.
· General filing
· Any other tasks required for the continued success and operation of the business
Knowledge,Skills and Experience:
· 5 GCSE’s or equivalent grades C and above
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office package
· Excellent communication skills
Car driver and own transport essential due to location
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3087
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – 37.5 hour week