Exciting opportunity for you to join a specialist training and consultancy firm based in Stoneleigh on a temporary to permanent basis.
· Support the Client Relationship Managers with bookings and client liaison
· Processing of all bookings and updates on candidate status
· Answer and direct phone calls appropriately
· Monitor central emails to ensure that responses have been made and assign to relevant members of staff where necessary
· Liaison with awarding bodies to register courses within the timescales required
· Checking, quality assurance and processing of all paperwork received from trainers in relation to courses that have been completed.
· Submission of paperwork to relevant awarding bodies
· Checking of all certificates received from awarding bodies, updating of systems with relevant information and dispatch of certificates to clients
· Assist in the monthly reconciliation of all paperwork, candidates and clients to ensure that the internal systems are up to date
· Liaison with Finance Department for invoicing of all courses undertaken
· Liaison with other administration staff regarding training requirements, hotels, paperwork, etc.
· Maintain contact lists for all Clients
· Provide general support to visitors within the office
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients when necessary
Our client is looking for:
· Minimum of 2 years administration experience within a busy office environment
· Excellent IT skills particularly around the Microsoft packages
· Excellent organisational skills
· Good communication and customer service
Due to location car driver and own transport is essential
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3086
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – 37.5 hour week