Great opportunity for an Administrator to join an educational company based in Coventry. In this Administrator role you will be working within a team to ensure the highest levels of support and advice are provided in the area of student funding. You will be responsible for the end-to-end support of students studying via a variety of modes (e.g. distance learning, blended/on campus etc.), with specific responsibility for student funding. This is a temporary role starting 07.01.2019 and continuing until the end of February.
Working as part of a team, delivering proactive support, advice, information and guidance to staff and students, from the point of enrolment through to graduation, including but not limited to:
• Providing prompt and accurate advice and administrative and operational support to students and colleagues in relation to student funding.
• Supporting students with their student finance applications and advising students on their eligibility for funding.
• Undertaking regular proactive monitoring and reporting on student progress in relation to funding eligibility, and reporting to external funding bodies as appropriate.
• Working co-operatively across organisational boundaries to ensure that support to students is achieved in as seamless a way as possible.
• Using internal and external systems to handle student data in accordance with data protection policies and practice, maintaining accurate records and, where applicable, ensuring that these accord with those of our regulatory bodies and partners.
• Where necessary, providing support, advice and guidance to students with disabilities making applications for Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA).
• Ensuring that polices, systems and procedures of the company are operated effectively and efficiently, and comply with the required standards.
• Contributing to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures
• Attending and contributing to meetings and committees as required.
• Undertaking other duties as may be required in the post as determined by the Student Finance Manager and Chief Finance Officer.
Our client is looking for:
• Strong administrative skills
• Self-motivated, able to use your own initiative
• Be confident in problem solving
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and levels of accuracy at all times
• Enthusiasm and passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate effectively and articulately, both verbally and in writing.
• Microsoft Excel and Word. IT literacy is essential as you will work with a range of bespoke systems
• Organised and methodical, with the ability to manage your own workload when faced with multiple priorities,
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3115
Job Type: Temporary (07.01.19-28.02.19)
Full or Part Time: Full Time – 37 hour week (Monday-Thursday 09.00-17.30, Friday 09.00-17.00
Salary: £18,000 PA