SALARY:£17,000 PA Pro Rata.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and driven Sales Co-ordinator for our market leading client within the Education sector. For the role of the Sales Co-ordinator you will need to be target driven, have strong communication skills and ideally experience of telesales or customer service, however training is provided for the right candidate who can demonstrate a passion to succeed.
Sales Co-ordinator Main Responsibilities:
• Build strong relationships with existing and potential customers
• Develop new business opportunities
• Liaise with existing clients to book events within education
• Work closely with organisers to promote products and services.
Our client is looking for:
• An enthusiastic and target-driven individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
• Experience of telesales or customer service
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3185
Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30/09:00-17:00 – 38 weeks per year
Salary: £17,000 PA, Pro Rata (£13,050.60 paid over 12 months) increasing after successful completion of probation period