SALARY:£20-25,000 PA DOE.
We have a new role for a Technical Sales Advisor based in Redditch. In the role as a Technical Sales Advisor you will be assisting the technical sales team and be responsible to actively drive and manage your own accounts and incoming enquires. The main focus of the Technical Sales Advisor role is the preparation and follow up quotations. You must be able to identify and provide the best solution to assure customer attention and satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
Technical Sales Advisor Main Responsibilities:
· Supporting the sales team where needed – i.e. quotes, phone calls etc
· Production of quotations for customers in a clear, detailed and accurate manner
· Building relationships with customers and potential customers to understand their requirements
· Maintaining a good level of product knowledge and applications
· Maintaining accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects and contacts in the company databases
· Communicating with customers to gain feedback on quotes
· Achieving relevant targets and KPIs
· Pursue new business opportunities in line with Sales Strategy and in conjunction with the Sales Team at existing and prospective customers
Our client is looking for:
· Clear and confident communication skills
· Possess a high-level of commercial awareness
· Problem solving skills
· Technical understanding of computing and/or IT products
· Ability to fit into a close-knit team environment.
· Competent IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office
· Customer focus
· Worked in a Sales or Customer Service role within a technical industry or have a technical qualification (HND or Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or relevant subject)
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3184
Job Title: Technical Sales Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday
Salary: £20-25,000 PA