We have a exciting new opportunity for an Awards / Qualifications Product Developer based for a leading specialist awarding body based in rural Warwickshire. In the role as an Awards / Qualifications Product Developer you will be providing the main project co-ordination and development for all materials supporting new and updated Technical Awards and Qualification products. You will be actively working with Product Managers and others across the business to ensure all products are produced to the highest standard and that other departments are fully informed about key development activities.
Awards / Qualifications Product Developer Main Responsibilities:
· Participate in the working group which develops the product specification
· Based on the signed off specification, develop appropriate plans to develop the product in accordance with the specification and company’s standard
· Contract with the authors for the development of content and manage the authoring process
· Organise the external working group meeting, to review the technical material and identify if any changes are required to the specification following the first stage of development.
· Pro-actively track and chase up any actions with internal or external suppliers to ensure that the product development project is staying on track.
· Provide information to other departments they need to carry out their part of the project work e.g. marketing, instructor co-ordinators, operations
· Ensure that all products are proof read and comply with house style, including managing external proof reading company.
· Ensure document vault is updated to include all relevant information
· Create and maintain question banks for the online testing system
· Provide warehouse with documents to be printed
· Deliver internal product briefings and operational teams
· Conduct six month reviews
Our client is looking for:
· Project management skills
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills – especially Word and Excel
· Attention to detail
· Good proofreading skills
· Relevant industry knowledge
· Knowledge of QA systems and processes
· Ability to produce content and update website
· Presentation skills
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3186
Job Title: Awards / Qualifications Product Developer
Location: Warwickshire – Rural
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday