SALARY:£Competitive – Temporary.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to work for an international market research company delivering positive change and impact. This role requires somebody who has strong project management experience and who has the ability to lead with excellent communication skills.
Project Manager Main Responsibilities:
· Work alongside Directors and various team to manage the end-to-end delivery in line with the business directive for Global Accounts, Solutions and Change initiatives.
· Implementing new and updated programmes in a timely and globally consistent manner while delivering efficiencies to the business.
· Work with various departments and teams to determine priority concepts
· Work with Brands programme team to understand planned release schedules
· Work with various teams to manage activation timetables, likely resource needs and local implementation expectations
· Manage local teams on activation of dynamic and rapid pilots and rollout of new solutions
· Work together with the Brands programme team to establish and activate planned launches according to recommended timetable
Our client is looking for:
· Somebody comfortable guiding success among senior leadership across the company operating brands as well as our supplier partners.
· At least 2 years experience within major consumer research company working with global clients or solutions implementation
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong Project management experience
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Ability to lead and influence among senior stakeholder
· Keen to learn new skills
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Good attention to detail
· Well organised and methodical
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
· Ability to manage ever changing workload and time according to deadlines set
· Ability to handle conflict
· Lead by example
· Strong organisational & multitasking skills
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3205
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Temporary
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday