Are you looking for a new role within Finance? We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator for our educational sector client based in Coventry. For this role our client will consider either someone who has limited experience within Finance but has a keen interest in Accounts with a wish to develop or an experienced Finance Assistant.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is an integral member of the Finance team who will assist with the process and completion of the ongoing finance functions of the company. You will work closely with the Finance Officers to assist them in achieving goal objectives but you will also have responsibilities of your own within the Accounts Receivable department.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
To support and carry out a range of financial and (finance) administrative related tasks that facilitate the smooth running of the Finance office, primary duties include:
• Supporting Sales Ledger daily processing activities, i.e. invoicing and customer receipting
• Coordinating and processing student queries
• Credit control activities
• Reconciliation of Customer Accounts
• Maintaining Sales Ledger reporting
• Coordinating the electronic filing of all Sales Ledger documentation
• Telephone order collection
Other responsibilities include:
• Support other finance team members with their daily tasks
• Work on ad-hoc projects to help develop a proficient finance department
• Finance department general administration as required
• Utilising various systems to carry out the above functions.
Our client is looking for:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• The enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new processes in a dynamic working environment.
• Good written and oral skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Good IT skills – the ability to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently and enter data meticulously and accurately
• Ability to deliver both independently and as part of the team
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3217
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 PA