We are looking for several Data Entry Coordinators to support a Customer Service team for our client based near Kenilworth. We are looking for individuals who have administration experience, accurate date entry skills and a high attention to detail as you will be processing and entering information onto a company database to produce qualification certificates.
There are several opportunities within the company – 1 x permanent, 1 x 6 month fixed term contract and 1 x 9 month fixed term contract.
Data Entry Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
· Responsible for accurately entering names onto a database for certification of learners
· Scanning and uploading of images onto the system for the production of skills cards
· Responsible for liaising effectively with internal and external customers by telephone and email
· Responsible for awarding learners for certification
· Sort incoming post, stamp and distribute to relevant area
· Identify opportunities to improve systems and processes
· Follow working instructions and support the implementation IT/Customer service working practices providing constructive feedback
· Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all data relating to the role in accordance with IS27001, GDPR and the terms of employment.
Our client is looking for:
· Excellent administration skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of MS Office applications – Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to work quickly on own initiative with minimal supervision
· Strong team player
· Experience of administration
· Experience of managing liaising with customers on the phone and in writing
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3218
Job Title: Data Entry Coordinator
Location: Warwickshire – Rural
Job Type: 1 x Permanent, 1 x 6 month fixed term contract and 1 x 9 month fixed term contract.
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,500 PA