SALARY:£10.98-£12.64 per hour plus holiday pay.
We have an urgent temporary vacancy for an experience PA Executive Assistant. In this role your key responsibility will be to provide support to the Company Secretary and Head of Compliance to ensure all secretarial, corporate governance and compliance functions are completed effectively and efficiently.
PA Executive Assistant Main Responsibilities:
– Secretarial and administration support including preparing agendas, co-ordinating the production of papers and minutes, record-keeping and ensuring that there is effective follow through on all relevant matters arising and action points.
– Attending meetings of the Governing Board and its sub-committees and taking minutes on behalf of the Company Secretary may be required
– Delivering a comprehensive range of support activities, proactively troubleshooting and resolving issues which arise
– Facilitate and manage governance functions such as Board recruitment, induction and evaluation for regional boards and coordinate arrangements for board meetings to ensure effective management
– Working with the CEO’s PA to ensure that all relevant scheduling activities are carried out, including organising all aspects of Governing Board and other meetings and ensuring all involved are aware of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
– Collating, reviewing and preparing a range of papers and correspondence, proactively identifying and distilling pertinent issues where appropriate
– Communicating directly, and on behalf of the Company Secretary, with Board, members and others
– Managing projects, researching and preparing appropriate reports or presentations independently
– Appropriately handling correspondence and documentation, including financial reports and documentation of a sensitive or confidential nature using a high degree of discretion
– Researching, prioritising and following up on incoming issues and concerns for the Secretariat
– Reviewing and improving operating practices to ensure it operates to its optimum
– Set up and manage agreed communication system and protocols to ensure consistent standards in all communications from the Secretariat
Our client is looking for:
– Highly organised and able to work independently
– Ability to communicate across the organisation
– Able to maintain confidentiality
– Minute taking
– Knowledge of the role of professional bodies
– Legal background is desirable
– Understanding of the governance of a professional body is desirable
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3222
Job Title: PA Executive Assistant
Job Type: Temporary
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
Salary: £10.98-£12.64 per hour plus holiday pay