SALARY:£9.74 per hour plus holiday pay.
We have a great Administration Assistant role at one of our international market research clients based in Leamington Spa. Your role as the Administration Assistant will be to provide administrative support to various departments and the Executive Assistants.
Administration Assistant Main Responsibilities:
· Be the first port of call for all admin queries and administrative problems within assigned departments.
· Booking travel, arranging visas and taxis for senior level personnel.
· Organisation of all new joiners including induction plans, packs and IT equipment.
· Raising PO’s and chasing payments where necessary
· Managing and maintaining IT equipment within assigned teams, which includes ordering company mobile phones.
· Updating all departmental admin; organisational charts, contact details, email distribution groups, part-timer/secondment lists, etc.
· Overseeing the ordering of business cards and subscriptions, where necessary.
· Working on ad hoc internal projects, where required.
· Timesheet management, record keeping and claiming expenses, if required.
· Booking of couriers, when required.
· Supporting with greeting cards (engagements & weddings, etc), when required.
· Supporting the departments with any admin required, including printing, photocopying, scanning, IT liaison and general support.
· Attending and contributing to the monthly Secretaries Meetings, as well as taking minutes/actions of the meeting.
· Scheduling internal weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, including requirements involved (e.g. rooms, refreshments, etc.).
· Organising and scheduling any internal training, new company initiatives or workshops, when required.
· Screens calls and enquiries thoroughly and ensure they are handled/escalated where appropriate.
· Schedule Skype and WebEx meetings when necessary.
Our client is looking for:
· Proven previous administrative level experience.
· Experience of booking travel and meetings
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks.
· IT literate
· High degree of fluency (written and spoken) in English.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3221
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Leamington Spa
Job Type: Temporary
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.74 per hour plus holiday pay