SALARY:£15.38-£23.07 PER HOUR PLUS HOLIDAY PAY DOE (£30-45,000 PA).
Do you have strong Power BI knowledge? Are you available to start work immediately? We are looking for a Power BI Specialist to undertake a 3-6 month contract for an international marketing consultancy based in Leamington Spa.
We are looking for a Power BI Specialist who can assist our client on multiple Power BI initiatives, helping them to automate reporting across multiple projects and workstreams. Reports are currently being produced every month in Microsoft Powerpoint but this process needs to be made as efficient and accessible as possible.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
Power BI Specialist Main Responsibilities:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
• Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
• Create visualisations and reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation
Our client is looking for:
• Knowledge of Power BI is essential (12 months plus)
• Experience of working within a commercial environment
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3231
Job Title: Power Bi Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £15.38-£23.07 per hour plus holiday pay DOE (£30-45,000 PA)