SALARY:£22-24,000 PA DOE.
We have an urgent permanent opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a busy office based in the Leamington Spa area. Our client provides customers with installation, commissioning, service and repair of a range of compressed air and gas generation systems. Their customers range from small businesses to blue chip multi-nationals, and operate in markets as diverse as pharmaceuticals, food & beverage through to automotive manufacturers and waste management.
Customers rely on our client to keep their systems maintained and in good working order, and the success of the business is being built on providing reliable, expert service with the minimum of fuss.
Currently they employ 10 full-time personnel and 2 part-time, including 8 Service Engineers who work across the UK and they are now looking to recruit a full-time employee to assist with a range of administrative tasks to make the business run smoothly.
Office Administrator Main Responsibilities:
Key tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
• Working with Customers and Service Engineers to schedule work
• Ordering parts
• Data input to our accounts package (Xero)
• Responding to email and phone requests
Full training will be provided where needed.
Our client is looking for:
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience of general administrative roles, be well organised and confident responding to customers by phone and email.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office and specifically, Word and Excel are also vital.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook and the Xero accounting package would be an advantage.
• Equally important as any experience and skills will be a positive “can do” attitude, a willingness to develop and learn, and a flexible approach to the role.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3234
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Warwick / Leamington Spa
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00
Salary: £22-24,000 PA