SALARY:£22,000 PA Pro Rata.
We are looking for a Part Time Order Processor / Marketing Administrator to join an expanding team to provide administration and marketing support. This is a development role with scope to grow. Hours will be 08.30–17:00 working over 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) this may increase to full time hours depending on company growth.
You will be working in a very busy and dynamic environment where you will need a meticulous eye for detail and have the ability to naturally build relationships either in person or over the phone.
· Answering and forwarding phone calls
· Meet and greet suppliers onsite
· Taking in bound calls from customers and engineers – Updating CRM system
· Taking responsibility for Marketing activities – Data Cleansing, Updating Web site and all social media
· Ensuring all orders are processed in accordance with SLA’s
· Admin support for sales team including tenders and reports.
· Analysing reports and identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
· Liaising with colleagues regarding orders and logistics.
· Ensuring timely delivery of products to clients
· Updating H & S records
· Handling all office administration including – Ordering office supplies, raising PO’s, filing etc
· Booking Couriers such as DPD & City Sprint arranging logistics for deliveries and returns
· Preparing sales collateral in time for sales meetings and projects to include Brochure updates
· Scheduling client meetings
· Data entry uploads using Microsoft Excel
Our client is looking for:
· An ability to think independently and are always looking for ways to do things better
· Relish taking on responsibility
· Strong knowledge and ability in the Microsoft Office suite
· Experience in customer service/order processing
· Polite, friendly and natural telephone manner
· Able to work as part of a small team
· Flexible approach to work
· Creative with the ability to think outside the box
· Ideally educated to Graduate level or Equivalent
· Must drive due to rural location
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3238
Location: Rural location near Kenilworth
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Part Time – 08.30–17:00. The role will currently be working over 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) this may increase to full time hours depending on company growth.
Salary: £22,000 PA Pro Rata