SALARY:£9.23-£10.25 per hour plus holiday pay.
We are looking for a temporary Team Administrator to provide administrative support and project coordination across our clients operations.
This role would ideally suit someone who has had experience of managing dairies, possibly may have been a PA or an Assistant as scheduling calendar invitations to associates and participants of our client will be one of your main tasks.
A strong knowledge and ability in the Microsoft Office suite, experience in customer service with a polite, friendly and natural telephone manner is desirable.
Administrator Main Responsibilities:
• Answering and forwarding phone calls for staff and clients
• Arranging meetings with associates and participants through email and phone calls
• Booking Cisco WebEx sessions for staff and clients live online calls
• Preparing Assessment Centre materials for clients & delegates
• Preparing sales collateral in time for sales meetings and projects
• Scheduling client meetings and organising conference calls
• Data entry uploads using Microsoft Excel
Our client is looking for:
• Have a meticulous eye for detail – no errors ever get past you!!
• Love working with people, constantly attending to the needs of colleagues and clients
• Thrive in a very busy and dynamic environment – even if things don’t always go right
• Maximise your time, flexibly adjusting plans and priorities to meet deadlines.
• Naturally build relationships with people, whether in person or over the phone
• Instinctively solve problems and are always looking for ways to do things better
• Relish taking on responsibility and constantly look for ways to make your colleagues’ lives easier
• Go the extra mile to ensure quality in your work, and that of your colleagues
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3257
Job Title: Administrator – Temp
Location: WBirmingham Business Park (B37)
Job Type: Temp initially until Christmas
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday: 09.00-17.30
Salary: £9.23 – £10.25 per hour plus holiday pay