Fantastic Term Time School Hours Business Development Executive Opportunity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our small team at our offices based in Leamington Spa. You will be responsible for developing business opportunities with new and existing clients. In the role as the Business Development Executive you will be making outbound calls resulting in generating appointments or identifying a business opportunity. You will provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate service and be passionate about our business. This will be a target driven role.
Business Development Executive Main Responsibilities:
• Calling potential new/lapsed clients to create awareness
• Creating qualified high quality face to face meetings for managers to attend
• Building strong relationships with clients
• Scheduling and honouring call backs
• Updating database with correct contact information and outcomes
• Follow up calls from marketing campaigns
• Sending out information to potential clients
• Database cleansing
We are looking for:
• Previous appointment generating/telesales experience
• Ability to negotiate and persuade
• Self-motivator who wants to achieve targets and KPI’s
• Creative and adaptive in their approach
• Fantastic communication skills
• Team player with a can do attitude
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Warwick/Leamington Spa
Full or Part Time: Term Time – School Hours – Part Time
Salary: £10.00 per hour DOE plus commission