SALARY:£25,000 PA DOE.
Due to the continued development and growth of our clients business, we are recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to join a small team based in Warwick. The focus of the role will be to create and maintain a professional client relationship to ensure prompt payment of invoices, and to offer administrative support to internal and external customers.
Currently they employ 10 full-time personnel and 2 part-time, including 8 Service Engineers who work across the UK and they are now looking to recruit a full-time employee to assist with a range of administrative tasks to make the business run smoothly.
Role to start in January 2020, interviews will take place in November.
Credit Control Administrator Main Responsibilities:
· Credit Control – liaising with customers prior to invoice due date to ensure prompt payments, chasing late payments and recording and passing on any queries
· Following up renewal quotes and gaining PO numbers where required
· Order processing and sending out acknowledgements, accurately recording on CRM system
· Maintaining strong positive communications with clients via telephone and email
· Ordering parts
· Data input to our accounts package
· Responding to email and phone requests
· Raising invoices
Our client is looking for:
· Experience of credit control
· A minimum of 2 years general administrative roles, be well organised and confident responding to customers by phone and email.
· Fluency in Microsoft Office and specifically, Word and Excel are also vital.
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook and the Xero accounting package would be an advantage.
· Equally important as any experience and skills will be a positive “can do” attitude, a willingness to develop and learn, and a flexible approach to the role.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3247
Job Title: Credit Control Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00
Holiday: In addition to English Bank Holidays, the role holder will be entitled to 25 days holiday per year (to be taken within each calendar year), with the opportunity to accrue up to an additional 5 days holiday per year subject to length of service.
Salary: £25,000 PA DOE