SALARY:£10.50-£12.00 per hour – 9 month maternity cover contract to start January 2020 start.
We have a 9 month maternity cover contract role starting January 2020 for a Part Time Payroll Administrator to work as part of a small team located in Central Leamington Spa. Your responsibilities as the Payroll Administrator will be mainly centred around the processing of the monthly payroll for approximately 120 staff. There will also be a small amount of general admin/office duties involved.
The role will require experience in all aspects of payroll and a good working knowledge of Sage 50 payroll software. The ability to prioritise workload, work to deadlines and use own initiative is necessary.
Part Time Payroll Administrator Main Responsibilities:
• Ensure timely processing of all staff payroll in accordance with current legislation
• Processing of monthly staff timesheets
• Filing HMRC reports
• Dealing with all aspects of Pension, Statutory payments and Real Time reporting
• Maintaining staff payroll records
• Produce adhoc basic spreadsheets and update existing spreadsheets
• Answer the telephone and deal with incoming calls and enquiries regarding payroll matters
• Print and file monthly payroll reports
• Filing and basic office admin
• Processing of internet banking transactions
• Updating of company HR system with payroll and annual leave information – (training will be given)
• Any other duties which the Group Finance Manager may reasonably request from time to time.
Our client is looking for:
• Be an experienced user of Sage 50 payroll
• Have at least 2 years payroll experience
• Have a good up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and requirements
• Be a good communicator
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high level of accuracy with data entry and record keeping
• Have experience in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to organise time, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Understanding of the confidential nature of the role and data protection
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3262
Job Title: Part Time Payroll Administrator
Location: Central Leamington Spa
Job Type: Contract – 9 months
Full or Part Time: Monday-Friday – 16 hours per week
Salary: £10.50-£12.00 per hour