SALARY:£Competitive – 3 month contract.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content/Technical Coordinator to coordinate the content and system administration for our client’s new digital compliance training via their online platform (Workday Learning). In this role, you will ensure the timely online publication and content distribution to standard and budget. You will be responsible for measuring the completion rates of each eLearning course and how well it has been understood (e.g. through testing) and generate reports that demonstrate the adoption and usage of the content and platform as needed.
If you are self-motivated and naturally curious, you will play an important role in the research of new and innovative ways to deliver content on a Workday Learning Platform.
Digital Content / Technical Coordinator role our client is looking for:
• Excellent organisational and coordination skills
• Experience of using content management systems
• Commercially aware, customer focused with the ability to use initiative and intuition
• Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Keen eye for detail and ability to carry out fast, accurate work
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Flexible, agile and open to change
• Positive attitude, self-aware and self-motivated
• Good analytical skills
• IT proficiency, Microsoft Office, Web technologies
• Experience of Workday
• Typesetting practice and methods
• Project management and Agile methodologies
• Experience in video and audio editing
• Knowledge of/experience with eLearning technical standards
• Use of graphic design applications to develop visually appealing and engaging experiences
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3279
Location: Leamington Spa/Warwick
Job Type: 3 month contract
Full or Part Time: Full Time – 37.5 hour week