An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Stock/Warehouse Administrator to join our clients small, friendly team at their office based in Warwick. The job will mainly consist of fulfilling retail and trade orders and related activities.
The successful candidate will be a reliable, flexible self-starter, organised, with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines. You must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to sustain concentration on tasks.
Stock/Warehouse Administrator Main Responsibilities:
• Process, pick and pack retail customer orders from our own website, Amazon, etc*
• Process, pick and pack trade orders, including using Xero to generate invoices*
• Handle outgoing shipping to carriers such as Royal Mail, Parcelforce et cetera*
• Handle goods-in, including stock and stationery
• Customer service via email and telephone
• Maintain system stock levels
• Maintain physical stock on shelves
• Maintain internal records using Excel and Word, plus bespoke tools*
• Ensure workplace is always kept clean and tidy
• Placing orders for stock and stationery
• Assist with regular stock takes
* training in use of relevant systems will be provided
Our client is looking for:
• Windows computer literate, with good knowledge of MS Office applications, mainly MS Word & MS Excel.
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Demonstrable track record in working both by yourself and as part of a team in an office and/or warehouse environment.
• Physical capability to lift and carry boxes up to c.20kg weight on a regular basis.
• Customer service skills. Ability to interact positively and effectively with customers to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Ability to interact effectively with colleagues as part of a small, dynamic team, and to maintain the existing positive, friendly and effective environment.
• Demonstrable previous experience in an office/warehouse environment including customer service.
• £18,500 PA, rising to £19,000 PA after satisfactory initial 6-monthly period, and then £20,000 PA after satisfactory 12 month period.
• Holiday entitlement: statutory holiday entitlement is 196 hours per annum.
• Participation in standard workplace pension.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3310
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,500 PA