SALARY:£21,000 PA DOE.
New full time Accounts Administrator role based in Alcester, this role would suit someone with a bookkeeping background. Due to location own transport is essential.
Accounts Administrator Main Responsibilities:
• General accounts administration including weekly payroll admin for approx. 30 staff: including checking and collating timesheets, RTI, pension and payments, CVS charges and year end.
• Personnel admin (weekly staff): including offer letters/contracts for new starters, create files and staff info packs, DBS and driving licence checks, ID badges.
• Sales Ledger: raise sales invoices for Estimators, print out all reactive maintenance invoices and collate all paperwork. Scan in all final account paperwork and update spreadsheets with all final accounts. Complete month end and run various reports and statements.
Our client is looking for:
• Must have previous Accounts Admin experience
• Experience in payroll, personnel admin and sales ledger would be an advantage
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Must have own transport due to location
• Generous holiday allowance
• Private health care
• Contributed pension
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3311
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 PA DOE