Exciting remote working Digital Copywriter/Content Account Manager vacancy for an Award Winning Digital Agency. Working on content within various industries.
Our client is looking for:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with writing copy – candidates will be required to provide examples of previous written work prior interview stage
• Some experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO would be preferred
• Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
• The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
• Be confident creating content for clients across a broad range of industries
• Be able to juggle a number of tasks in a fast-paced agency environment
• Be able to work under pressure to complete tasks within agreed timescales
• Be able to track progress and report to management within timescales and when required
• An English qualification to degree standard would be an advantage, or another related qualification such as journalism (NCTJ).
• Candidates will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and have good overall computer literacy.
Great company package is available (such as training, regular socials, top of the range computers to work on) and opportunities to progress within the organisation.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3317
Location: Remote working – candidate can live anywhere in the UK
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £21,000 PA